Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 301- Sleepless Night

Last night I did not sleep well. I had a hard time falling asleep because I would be hot and then cold. I had heart burn which was not very fun. Tyson also was having a hard time sleeping and kept moving around. Eventually I took him out of my room and let him sleep with my parents. That seemed to be what he wanted. It's weird because he sleeps with me almost every night, so I have a hard time when he is not there in the room. Hopefully tonight will be a better night sleep. Otherwise I'm sure my anxiety will be heightened tomorrow since I have a hard time when I'm overly tired.


Day 301- A Challenge A Day

Here are 5 guys I think are handsome, and 5 girls that I think are pretty. They are in no particular order….except Justin Timberlake. He is and always will be #1 on my list.

Justin Timberlake- Singer, Actor

Luke Bryan- Singer

Chris Hemsworth- Actor

Brian Dales- Singer

Zac Efron- Actor

Taylor Swift- Singer

Teresa Palmer- Actress

Nikki Reed- Actress

Emma Watson- Actress

Lauren Conrad- Reality Star

No comments:

Post a Comment