Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 289- 76 Days Left

The last week or so I feel like I have had no inspiration in writing topics. I am having some kind of writers block. Maybe it is because I have been preoccupied with jury duty and work. I realized though that after today I only have 75 days left on this project. Maybe the reason I have had nothing in mind to write is because I have almost written 300 days in a row. After awhile you have to run out of ideas. If I don't have any inspiration tomorrow I will try reading some of my gratitude book because that always seems to give me ideas. I could also try looking for journal topics online. Either way, I will keep on writing because I promised and committed to myself I would. And if I don't come up with anything writing that you have no idea what to write about counts, right!?


Day 289- A Challenge A Day

Today my challenge is to put my iPod on and put it on shuffle. I am to write down the first 10 songs that come up. So here we go!

1.) "Spectrum" by Florence and the Machine from the album Ceremonials
2.) "Time to Go" by The Maine from the album Can't Stop, Won't Stop
3.) "Iris" by New Found Glory from the album From Your Screen to Your Stereo
4.) "Knockout" by Lil Wayne Ft. Nicki Minaj from the album Rebirth
5.) "My Boy Builds Coffins" by Florence and the Machine from the album Lungs
6.) "Dear Mr. President" by Pink from the album I'm Not Dead
7.) " We Need A Break" by We Are The In Crowd from the album Guaranteed to Disagree
8.) "The Curse of Curves" by Cute Is What We Aim For from the album The Same Old Blood Rush With A New Touch
9.) "Cave In" by Owl City from the album Ocean Eyes
10.) " No Son of Mine" by Every Time I Die from the album The Big Dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment