Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 287- Back Again

Tomorrow I have to go back to jury duty. I will be finding out by the end of the day if I will be put on the jury or not.  I know I can't go into detail about it, but I hope I do not have to serve. It's not a case I would like to be apart of. We will see how it plays out. In the meantime I will have to try and get all my work done in the morning tomorrow since I do not have to report until the afternoon. I better go to be early tonight since I will have a busy and stressful day tomorrow.


Day 287- A Challenge A Day

I hate meatloaf. It's weird because I love hamburgers, which is made of ground beef as well. When my family has meatloaf, we call it Shepherd's pie. We have the meatloaf on the bottom, vegetables (which is usually peas or corn), and mashed potatoes on top. I'm glad my family doesn't cook it very often because not only can I not eat it, I can't even look at it. When I do, I start to gag. I'm not sure why, but I HATE meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment