Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 277- Cooking Night

Tonight I am heading over to a friend's house and will be cooking dinner and watching a movie with a few girlfriends. It's so interesting to see how much I have grown up in the last few years. A couple years ago my idea of a fun Friday night was leaving at 10:30 P.M., going to a friends house who was having a party, playing drinking games with friends, and getting home after 2:00 A.M. sometime.  Now my idea of a fun Friday night is early dinner, a movie, and home and in bed no later than 12:00 A.M. I guess that's all apart of growing up.


Day 277- A Challenge A Day

My current relationship status is single. For the longest time myself and my closest friends were all single so I felt no need to be with anyone because all my friends being together was enough. Also, with all the things I was going through the last few years a relationship was the last thing on my mind. I knew until I got myself in a stable place where I wasn't so focused on me, I would be a terrible person to be in a relationship with. Now, I have a few friends in relationships, and I'm finally in a good place where I would be open to being in one. So I guess we will see when Mr. Right comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment