Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 296- Warm and Fuzzy

The challenge today is to talk about things that make me feel warm and fuzzy. One thing that always does is my friends. For awhile my friends and I would video tape a lot of the activities we would do. Then, one of our friends would edit everything together and make a short movie of it. Every time I watch any of the videos it puts a smile on my face. One of my favorites is from a few years ago when we had a Jersey Shore theme party, but it isn't very appropriate to put on here. Another favorite is from about 3 years ago when a friend rented a beach house for a week for her birthday. It puts a smile on my face every time I see it and reminds me of that trip. Check it out below…. there are only a few inappropriate parts. ;)

Check it out.


Day 296- A Challenge A Day

Things that makes me feel warm and fuzzy: the beach, my family, Tyson, my friends, country music, How I Met Your Mother, country music, music in general, reading a good book, chick flicks, my nieces, getting my nails done, shopping, movies, hockey, anything Disney, church, being creative, puppies, sitting in the sun, etc.

For more examples please see my post entitle LOVE LIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment