Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 276- Revisiting

When I finally decided to do my end of post challenge I began looking for 30 day challenges online. There were a ton. I finally decided on the one I did because some of the challenges reminded me of things I learned in therapy. Even though I am in a much better place, I figured it doesn't hurt to revisit things that had a positive impact on my progress. I've changed a lot so it will be interesting to see how my answers do as well.


Day 276- A Challenge A Day




1.) In the picture above I am hiding behind the first laptop I actually myself bought.
2.) Up until a few weeks before I was born my middle name was going to actually be my first name.
3.) My first concert was when I was 15 years-old and I saw *Nsync.
4.) I lay my clothes out every night for work the next day.
5.) I do not have a twitter account.
6.) I don't care for chocolate.
7.) I have read both the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series twice.
8.) I had extremely blonde hair up until I was about 12 years-old when it started turning brown.
9.) If I had could have been born with any skill it would have been the ability to dance so that I could have had a career as a backup dancer.
10.) I hate having a lot of sheets on my bed so I only sleep with a bottom sheet and a comforter.

No comments:

Post a Comment