Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 300- Wanderlust

I'm excited to talk about today's post ending so I'm going to jump straight to it.


Day 300- A Challenge A Day

I hope that I get to go to all these places at some point in my life.

1.) Greece and Croatia
 

This is at the very top of my must travel to list.  I love Greek mythology and would love to go to the country where all that history came from. I would totally geek out and do all the educational tours that tell all the history and facts to the Greek landmarks. That and I will eat nothing but baklava the entire time. After getting my Greece fix I want to also go to Croatia and do nothing but lay on the beautiful beaches there. 

2.) Italy

I have one reason and one reason only why I want to go to Italy: FOOD!! Italian food is my favorite. I could eat pasta for every meal. I also would love to go see the leaning tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, and at least one of the hundreds of vineyards there.

3.) London

I of course would love to go to London to see the obvious tourist attractions like Big Ben, The Eye, the Palace, and the London Bridge. I also really want to go to a pub and watch a "football" game. But what I would really want to see is all the Harry Potter locations that are there. I would also love to ride on a double decker bus, see Abby Road, and take a ride through the English country side.

4.) New York

My dream is to go to New York in the Winter time. I want to ice skate in Rockefeller Center, see Macy's Harold Square decorated for Christmas, and spend New Year's Eve in Times Square. I would also love to go in the Summer time and walk for hours in Central Park. Of course, I would shop and eat as much as I could. I'm unsure if they still do it, but they use to have a Sex and the City tour that brings you around and shows you iconic spots from the show.

5.) Hawaii

I've never been there but I already love it. One of my favorite things is the beach. Plus there are so many hiking and waterfall trails that I want to do. I don't care which island I go to, but I want to go to at least one.







No comments:

Post a Comment