Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 283- All About Music

Since my challenge today involves music I thought I would share a song that I love right now. It is called Let Her Go by Passenger. When you actually listen to the song and read the lyrics it's not the happiest song. When I hear it though, I hear the story of someone who didn't realize what they had until it was gone. It reminds me to appreciate what I have when I have it. Plus I really like the singers voice and think the melody is really calming. I can picture this song being in the trailer for a romantic "chick flick" type of movie. Enjoy!




Day 283- A Challenge A Day

Bands I Have Seen Live

** I'm sure I have missed some people, but this is most of them**

3OH!3
A Day To Remember
Acceptance
The Academy Is...
All Time Low
Avril Lavigne
The All-American Rejects
Anberlin
The Audition
The Band Perry
Boys Like Girls
Brantley Gilbert
The Cab
Cartel
Cash Cash
Casadee Pope
Chidos
Cobra Starship
Colbie Caillat
Cute Is What We Aim For
Darius Rucker
Death Cab For cutie
Demi Lovato
Dierks Bently
The Early november
Ed Sheeran
Ellie Goulding
Every Avenue
Every Time I Die
Fall Out Boy
Florida Georgia Line
Forever The Sickest Kid
From First To Last
Gavin Degraw
Good Charlotte
Gym Class Heroes
Hellogoodbye
Hey Monday
Hidden In Plain View
Hit THe Lights
Jack Johnson
Jason Derulo
Jennifer Lopez
Jimmy Eat World
The Jonas Brothers
Katy Perry
Ke$ha
Lady Antebellum
Letter Kills
Luke Bryan
The Maine
Matchbook Romance
Mayday Parade
Metro Station
The Morning Light
Motion City Soundtrack
My American Heart
Needtobreathe
Nevershoutnever
New Boyz
Nicki Minaj
*Nsync
Paramore
Phil Wickham
Pink
Pitbull
Rascal Flatts
Rihanna
A Rocket To The Moon
Saosin
Sisqo
Saves The Day
Say Anything
Selena Gomez
Senses Fail
Set Your Goals
Simple Plan
Sing It Loud
Story Of The Year
A Static lullaby
Story Of The Year
Sugarcult
T-Pain
Taking Back Sunday
Taylor Swift
This Century
Tim Mcgraw
Underoath
The Used
We The Kings
Yellowcard

No comments:

Post a Comment