Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 290- That Was Close

I was officially let off of jury duty today. I won't go into details but it was definitely a stressful and emotional week. As a gift to myself for getting through it fairly well, tonight I will have a "me" night. It's been awhile since I have painted my nails so I think I will be doing that. It's important I think after a stressful time to reward yourself when you've been through something tough. Which is exactly what I'm going to do tonight.


Day 290- A Challenge A Day

Today I'm suppose to write about what I worry about a lot. I think I've done that more than once. Just in case you forgot, there are three things that I worry about the most that give me the most anxiety. They are: my own personal health, the health of my loved ones, and if I will have issues with severe anxiety and depression my entire life. I've made huge strides, but these things still come up from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment