Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 299- Stadium Series

For those of us who are hockey fans in Los Angeles it is a big day. Today the Los Angeles Kings are playing the Anaheim Ducks at Dodger stadium in Downtown L.A. Naturally, as a Ducks fan I hope they cream the Kings on their home turf. I will be going over to my brother's friends house to watch the game where my brother and I will be the only Ducks fans there. should be interesting and fun. It is days like today that memories can be made. Check out what the game today is all about.



Day 299- A Challenge a Day


I have 2 mason jars that are filled with all kinds of memories. I have tickets from almost every single concert, hockey game, baseball game, confetti from concerts, and concert wristbands I have collect since I was a teenager. One day I plan on breaking them opening and going through them. For now, the jars are my happy memories all in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment