Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 298- Family

I don't have what is considered large family, but it definitely is not small either. My immediately family consists of my parents (who have been married for 35 years), an older brother (who is 13 years older than me), and a younger brother (who is 3 years younger than me). I also have a sister-in-law and 3 nieces. On my mom's side both my grandparents are still alive. I also have from my mom's side 4 aunts, 3 uncles, and 4 cousins. All my cousins are boys and with me only having brothers, I am the only niece/granddaughter for my mom's family (and I LOVE it). On my Dad's side both my grandparents have passed away. My dad has 1 brother and 2 sisters. Both my aunts are married and from them I have 3 cousins. My dad's brother is no longer married, but my family is still close with my 2 cousins and aunt from that marriage. Total, including myself, my immediate and extended family consists of 35 people. That's not too big or too small. As Goldie Locks and the 3 bears would say, "It's just right!"


Day 298- A Challenge A Day

A picture of me, my parents, and younger brother from this past Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment