Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 285- Movie Night

Tonight I am going over to my brother and sister-in-law's for a movie night. We haven't done this in a long time so it will be nice to do. While I was going through my anxiety issues I could always count on my sister-in-law to be there, whether it was to talk or to have fun activities like movie nights. We actually had movie nights a lot because it was something that helped me to feel calm and comfortable when normally I was a reck from my anxiety. It will be nice to have a movie night where I'm actually feeling good and can just enjoy it for what it is. Now lets just hope Redbox has something good to rent.


Day 285- A Challenge A Day

I have posted this quote in a previous post, but since the challenge today is to post my favorite quote I'm posting it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment