Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 182- More Bucket List Items

I had a few items checked off on my bucket list and didn't even realize it. Here is how I found out.

I am a huge Disney fan. I love all the movies, I love the theme park, and I love how many memories I have growing up involving Disney. Personally, I think kids growing up today are missing out. The movies I had growing up are a million times better than they are now. I love the movies from my childhood so much, I want to own them all on DVD.

Now a lot of them I had on VHS as a child, but as technology has become better and we no longer had use for VHS tapes, we got rid of them. I wish we hadn't. Now, Disney does something I don't particularly like. They have something called a vault. Basically, all their classic movies the release for a limited time and then put them away for many years. So if you don't get them while you can you are out of luck. You have to resort to trying to find them on places like Ebay.

This Tuesday, my favorite Disney movie of all time is coming out. The Little Mermaid will be available on DVD. So, guess where I will be Tuesday after work? Buying it. Since this is my plan, I decided to look through all of the movies we have in the house, which isn't too much, but takes longer than five minutes to do so. I found out I already have two on my list.

68.) Own all my favorite Disney movies: The Lion King, Peter Pan


Day 182- Vocabulary Word of The Day- Contrail (KON-trey) noun: a visible condensation of water droplets or ice crystals from the atmosphere, occurring in the wake of an aircraft, rocket, or missile under certain conditions.

Example: With the air over the desert as dry as it was this time of the year, the target would not leave that much of a contrail, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment