Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 159- Pretty Sore

Today is going to be a rather short post. My body, specifically my neck, is pretty sore today. I'm also going to have to start shopping around because today my car was determined as totaled. I'm kind of excited because anytime you get something new it is exciting, but then again I'm not because I am not looking forward to car payments again. I'm glad that this happened though with my new job because I definitely would not have been able to afford this at my old job.

Everything happens for a reason for sure!!


Day 159- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Gingham (GING-ham) : noun- yarn-dyed, plain-weave cotton fabric, usually striped or checked.

Example:


It was gingham, with checks of white and blue; although the blue was somewhat faded with many washings, it was still a pretty frock.

No comments:

Post a Comment