Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 161- It's Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I actively went out to make sure I did something off my love list. It's not because my anxiety or depression have been bad lately, it's just that with a lot of stressful events the last few days, I wanted to make sure I did a few things for me. That way I will be recharged tomorrow to start the new week.

The first thing I did for me today was go to church. I haven't been able to go the last few weeks, so I have missed it. The topic today was an interview with an astronomer who discussed how most people say science has proven there is no God, but this is not true. Most of these people and scientist who use this thinking prove their point through biological science, but those who study the universe, say otherwise. The more scientist who study the universe and its formation actually find that science proves there is a God; there are facts that He does exist. It was very interesting to hear since most of my life I believed that science proved there was no God, but after hearing what I heard today I want to look into this idea more, studies of the universe proving God's existence.

I also went shopping with a friend today. A new store opened in the mall this past week so I went to check it out and buy a few things. It was nice to get out and go to the mall. I don't think I've actually been in the main mall for awhile. Plus my friend I went with I haven't seen for a little bit so it was nice to catch up.

After dinner tonight my Mom and I will take Tyson for a walk. Lately it has just been me going, so it will be nice for both of us to take him. Then tonight when going to bed I will cuddle with Tyson.

So, today has been a day of LOVE. A good way to start the week, which WILL be better than last week.


Day 161- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Chambray (SHAM-brey) noun: a fine cloth of cotton, silk, or linen, commonly of plain weave with a colored wrap and white weft.

Example:

He wears blue jeans and a chambray work shirt over a turtleneck, and the yellow corduroy sport jacket is warm there under the lights, but he knows he needs the pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment