Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 177- Outfit Of The Day

One thing I absolutely love is clothes. I'm not a shoes girls, a purse girl, a jewelry girl, or a makeup girl. I'm a clothes girl. I like to think I have a pretty good fashion sense and can put an outfit together (I was in retail for enough years).

For some reason though, I loved my outfit today. It was so me; jeans, a flowing tank, and flats.  So I thought I would share it with you.




Day 177- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Fermata (fed-MAH-tuh; IT fed-MAH-tah) noun: 1.) the sustaining of a note, chord, or rest for a duration longer than the indicated time value, with the length of the extension at the performer's discretion. 2.) a symbol placed over a note, chord, or rest indicating a fermata.

Example: I had finally detached myself from that intoxicating fermata, thinking I should make some kind of an effort to pull myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment