Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 174- A Day Full Of Accomplishment

Today I got so much done. I cleaned my entire room, did my laundry, cleaned my make up brushes, washed my car, painted a frame I have been wanting to change, played around with the bluetooth in my car, played a bit with Tyson, and tonight I am going to the movies with a friend. Overall, a very productive day.There are still a few things I want to do, but they can be done tomorrow. 

The last few days though my anxiety has been a little high. I think a lot of it has to do with that I am tired a lot lately from work. I thought I would be use to this 40 hrs a week thing, but I am just not a morning person at all, so it's hard waking up at 6AM five days a week. Sleep is huge for me. When I don't get enough of it, my anxiety rises. But even though my anxiety has been higher than normal, it is a different level of high. High now is low compared to what it use to be. 

Even with my anxiety high today, I still got so much done. Before, when my anxiety was high I would do nothing but lay around all day. I couldn't function or be productive. I have to remember that on days like today when my anxiety is higher than I've been use to lately, I am still at a better place than where I  was.


Day 174- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Lallygag (LAH-lee-gag, LAL-ee) verb: 1.) to spend time idly; loaf 2.) to indulge in kisses and caresses; make love; neck.

Example: Are you coming in, or are you going to lallygag in the hallway?

No comments:

Post a Comment