Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 167- More Bucket List Items

A lot of my bucket list items I have been able to cross off this summer are seeing certain music artists in concert. Well today is the last concert I have tickets to for awhile, but I get to cross off 2 artists. I'm really excited about one in particular because they are the first country group that I really liked. In fact, they are actually the group that got me listening to country to in the first place. They are Rascal Flatts.

I'm going tonight with my group of girlfriends that I go to all my country concerts with and who are 3 of my closest friends. So I'm anticipating that tonight will be a good, fun, and memorable night.

33.)  See Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry in concert.


Day 167- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Dissilient (dih-SIL-ee-uhnt) adjective: bursting part; bursting open.

Example: I imagined the dissilient pod of rumors a creative bureau chief up for promotion might hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment