Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 162- Decisions, Decisions

Today I found out exactly what I will get to wok with as far as money to find a new car is concerned. I am actually very happy with it. Now comes the tough part. Actually deciding on a car.

This week after dinner I think I will start  going to check things out. Hopefully this time next week I will be telling all about my new car. For now, it's time to get my car search homework on!


Day 162- Vocabulary Word of the Day- Peplum (PEP-luhm) noun: 1.) a short full flounce or an extension of garment below the waist, covering the hips. 2.) a short skirt attached to a bodice or jacket. 3.) Obsolete. a peplos.

Example:

She is wearing what she went out in the night before, a green peplum jacket over a swingy skirt.

Note: I get these words out of my dictionary app I have on my phone. It has a word of the day section. I don't know why, but the last few days have all been related to clothing or fabric. I think it's a sign I need to go shopping more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment