Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 62- New Month, New Challenge

It's a new month. It's amazing how fast this project of 365 days is going. But this month I'm going try something different. How many of you have heard of the photo a day challenges that people do on Instagram? Well I thought instead of writing every day the thing I did that I love at the end of every post, I would post a picture from the photo a day challenge. 

The photo challenge is something I've been wanting to do for awhile and since June is such a fun month for me and my family, I thought why not? Here is the list of photos I need to take every day:

1. selfie                                11.homework                                     21. last summer
2. room                                12. no make up                                  22. movie
3. breakfast                          13. throw back thursday                    23. Outfit of the Day
4. lockscreen                        14. favorite color                               24. makeup
5. handwriting                      15. flowers                                        25. flip-flops
6. shoes                                16. favorite drink                              26. nails
7. fear                                   17. Last song you played                 27. bathing suit
8. weather                             18. beach throwback                       28. last day of school
9. lunch                                 19. pajamas                                     29. best friends
10. black and white               20. teddy bear                                 30. selfie

While doing these I will explain a little about the picture, plus some of them will cause me to do things I love to do anyways. So here is to day 1!

Day 62- Photo Challenge Day 1- Selfie (Taking a picture of yourself)


Me sitting on the couch watching the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment