Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 66- Uninspired

With all the fun events going on this week, I should have tons to write about but I don't today. I've spent all day trying to think about something to write, but I haven't come up with anything. I guess this is what you call writers block. Oh, well. Better luck tomorrow.

Day 66- Photo a Day Challenge- Handwriting


This photo is a handwritten picture I made in group therapy a few weeks ago. I have it on my wall where I can see it easily in the morning and night. Each day I randomly pick one word or phrase and will tell myself it throughout the day. For example, today I chose the word blessed. So during my day I would say to myself "I AM BLESSED." The more and more you tell yourself something, eventually you will believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment