Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 63- Room

Today's photo challenge was room, so I decided to take a picture from all 4 corners of my room. I changed my room around about a year and a half ago. This is the 5th change my room has seen. As a child I had a rainbow heart room for many years. After that I went on to having green and pink flowers, then I had baby blue walls with clouds and butterflies, then I simply had white walls with a black and purple striped comforter, and now I have what you see below.

This room I had the most involvement in. My dad and I made my head board from scratch, I sanded and painted my dresser and desk black, I chose where everything went in my room, and I picked out all the bedding. After my room was all done (it took about 5 days to get everything exactly how I wanted it), I remember just looking into my room from my door way and loving it. I still love it. It totally is a reflection of me and I did so much in creating it. It's me.


Day 63- Photo Challenge Day 2- Room


No comments:

Post a Comment