Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 69- Tim McGraw!

The day has finally arrived......it's Tim McGraw day!! Going to see him tonight with 3 of my best friends as part of the birthday celebrations for this week. One of my best friends who is going tonight had her birthday yesterday, so it will be our joint birthday celebration.

Tim has kinda become a birthday tradition. It began 3 years ago when I saw him on my actual birthday, then last year we saw him for another friends birthday, and today we are seeing him again for two of our birthdays.

I know I have already seen him twice, but I still put him on my Bucket List as someone I want to see in concert. The truth is, he will always be on my Bucket List.....he is just that good. I'm hoping he plans on continuing playing music for years to come because this is one tradition I hope to have with these 3 girls I'm going with for many, many years to come.

33.) See Tim McGraw in concert.


Day 69- Photo a Day Challenge- Weather



My favorite kind of weather: Sunny and 80 degrees with a slight breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment