Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 73- Maybe This is The Reason

I'm sure it's very obvious to anyone who has been reading this blog that I'm pretty open in dealing with my issues. I haven't told everything, not because I'm ashamed, but because I have 365 days worth of writing I need to fill up. Maybe this is why I have had many people since this started who have felt that they can open up to me.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this at all in any past posts, but there were times would I would ask, "Why me?" After everything else I had been through in my life why did we have to add on one other thing. After tonight I'm pretty sure the answer is that I needed to go through these issues of anxiety and depression because I would need to help others.

I already told you about my old college classmate who told me I have inspired him and helped him, and then tonight I had an old co-worker visit me because he too believes he may be dealing with anxiety. He asked if I could go visit him one day and just talk to him about it.

If I had not been given this hardship, I definitely would not be doing this now and I wouldn't be able to help others. Before I started this I had dreams of helping hundreds of people, but if I end up just truly helping one, I would be happy with that. So maybe this is the reason "Why me?" It's me, so I can help others.

Day 73- Photo a Day Challenge- No makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment