Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 75- Never, Neverland

Tonight I get to go back to a simpler time when I was a kid. I'm going with my brother and his friends to a place called Scooter's Jungle. At this place there are a few different rooms with nothing but all different kinds of giant bounce houses. 

Sometimes I wish what I know now I knew as a kid. I think I would appreciate things more. I would appreciate not having bills to pay, finding medical insurance, what type of job I'll have, etc. But I'm glad that I can take times like tonight to just forget about ADULT problems, and just be a KID again for a few hours.

Day 75- Photo A Day Challenge- Favorite Color

For the longest time my favorite color was black, but recently I've really liked purple. Maybe it's because my room is now purple, but I find myself wanting purple nail polish and purple clothes more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment