Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 205- Feeling Creative

Over the weekend I bought a few pumpkins and some paint. The plan is this weekend to work on them and paint them. I would carve them, but carved pumpkins don't last very long so I would have to do it right before Halloween. That I will not have time for. So, I have been looking online for a few ways I could decorate them.

It's nice that I have found another way, besides writing, that I enjoy that helps to calm me. It allows me to get things out when I'm working on a creative type of project. I like being able to focus all my energy on something and get something positive out of it. The best part I think is often the project will turn out one way, and it often turns completely different then how it began.


Day 205- Happy Halloween

Some possible ideas





No comments:

Post a Comment