Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 198- Nightmare Before Christmas

Tonight my brother and I are going to the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 4D. A friend of mine had originally bought it for herself and her boyfriend to go, but she got tickets to the Dodger game instead. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of mine and my brother's favorites. I actually remember my mom and a few other mom's in the neighborhood took all us kids to go see it when it first came out.

I'm excited because the movie will be in 4D. Basically, we will be watching it in 3D, but if it's snowing in the movie they will make it snow in the theatre. If there is a certain smell the characters are talking about, they theatre will smell like that. All of our senses will be activated. They will also have one of the actor's who voiced one of the characters there.

Overall, it should be a very fun, Halloween filled night.


Day 198- Happy Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment