Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 186- Do You Know Who Is Writing this Blog?

The employee of the month is writing this blog!! Today we had our monthly management meeting and after just 2 months of being there, I got the award. I wasn't expecting it, but it definitely is nice to be appreciated.


Day 186- Scary Story- A few months ago I went hiking with my sister-in-law and nieces. As we were hiking a snake came across our path. I'm not sure why, but as far as I can remember I have been terrified of snakes. The way they slither, coil, and can be very dangerous, it gives me the chills. So when this snake crossed our path, so close, I'm surprised I didn't take off immediately in the other direction. Probably because I knew sudden movement could cause them to strike. Even though I'm sure it wasn't dangerous and it was probably more scared of us, it was one of the scariest snake moments I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment