Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 190- This Isn't Working

When I first started this new month I decided I would end each blog with a scary story. Well, I'm not liking it. I thought I would have a ton of stories to tell, but I am having the hardest time. When I look back on them, they really aren't scary even though in the moment they were. Plus, when i started this blog I wanted to put as much happiness into it as I could; probably for more my benefit than yours. The idea if I put out happy energy I will begin to live it.

So, instead of doing a scary story at the end of each post, I'm going to something Halloween related. It can be a cool costume, creative decoration, yummy treats, or anything else fun Halloween related. Here we go!


Day 190- Happy Halloween


As a huge Harry Potter fan, this costume is amazing. It is Harry Potter and Fluffy, the 3 headed dog from the first Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment