Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 192- Helping Others

For the longest time when I was experiencing my anxiety I was constantly asking, "Why me?" I wanted the answer to that. I guess it would have made things easier if I knew the point for it. Without a point or reason it made everything so much harder.

Now that I'm am feeling better and really feel like I have a handle on it, I can see the point. I think I have mentioned this before, but the point was so that I could help others. Now if you believe like me, then you believe everything has a reason. God has a plan for us and knows exactly why He puts us through the things He does. He knew that not only would I be able to survive this, but that I would be open to sharing it. With my openness I would encourage others to open up and start to heal.

The reason why I am saying this again is because the last few days I have helped another person by opening up and sharing my story. By sharing my experience, the information I have learned, techniques I have tried, and listening I have helped someone else. The biggest asset I had in my healing was having people who could listen and relate, and I'm proud to be that for others now.

The was the reason and the point behind why He put me though this.


Day 192- Happy Halloween

There is a lot of Halloween movies out there, but this is my favorite.

Hocus Pocus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment