Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 185- More Bucket List Items!

Yesterday one of my favorite movies of all time came out on blue-ray for the first time. While I was at the store looking for the movie, I found another one of my favorite movies on sale. So, I bought both of them.

68.) Own all my favorite Disney movies: The Little Mermaid, Hocus Pocus


Day 185- Scary Story- I like a lot of different types of movies, but I do not like scary movies. For some reason I can handle gore, but anything involving super-natural (ghosts, demons, possessions, etc.), I can't handle. They just don't settle well with me, and its been like that for as long as I can remember. For some reason a few years ago I allowed my co-workers to convince me to go see The Last Exorcism, a scary movie about a young girl being possessed, after work. I borrowed a hooded sweater from one of my co-workers and I literally watched 80% of the movie with the hood pulled over my head. I remember even screaming out loud. at one point I heard laughing, and a few of the people I was with were laughing at me. Needless to say, me and scary movies don't do well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment