Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 191- Make A Move

I told you before that music is a huge part of my life, but when my anxiety was at its worst I didn't enjoy the majority of music. There were a few exceptions though. The few artists I was still able to listen to were Taylor Swift, The Summer Set, Phil Wickham, and Gavin Degraw. For whatever reason, I could still enjoy these people.

Next week on October 15th, Gavin Degraw is releasing his new CD called Make A Move and I'm so excited. MTV and VH1 started previewing it today, and so far I really like it. Check it out for yourself on the website. The majority of the songs are fast paced and upbeat, which is probably why I like it. You can listen to it or not. Either way, I thought I would just share something I once again enjoy with you.


Day 191- Happy Halloween

Does everyone remember Troll dolls from growing up? Here is a cute idea for a costume....being a Troll, jeweled belly button and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment