Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 187- Friday Night In

It has just turned 8pm on Friday night and I am already in my pajamas.  For the next few hours before I go to bed I plan on doing nothing but munching on snacks and watching the hours of shows I have taped on my DVR. After the long work week I have had, this sounds like the perfect Friday night.


Day 187- Scary Story- In 1994 in Southern California there was a huge earthquake. I was 9 years-old at the time. I don't remember too much of it, but I remember for a week straight after it, my brother and I slept in my parents room. Then, for about 3-4 months after I would sleep in my parents room first, and then they would carry me to my room when they went to bed. It still don't like earthquakes too much, but I'm not as scared as I was back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment