Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 196- Oh The Horror!!

For those of you who don't know, when it comes to "scary stuff" I am not very good with it. I hate scary movies and haunted houses. Anything involving ghosts, demons, and anything considered supernatural I can't stand. I also don't like gore too much, but I have an easier time with it. Even though I don't like these things, I still participate in them and love Halloween. The food, pumpkins, dressing up, and decorations are fun to me.  The haunted houses I don't think are fun, but as long as I have a group with me I will go.

A website I follow on Facebook called Buzzfeed often has random videos, photos, and stories. Recently, with the Halloween season upon us, they have had a lot of random, but fun, videos. I thought I would share some that I have seen lately. Since they are things I can actually handle.


Day 196- Happy Halloween





No comments:

Post a Comment