Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 195- Locked Out

This afternoon I sat outside, on a curb of the parking lot at church. Today they were having a car wash fundraiser. Apparently when my car is turned off and the keys are not in the ignition, my car automatically locks. Which means, my keys were locked in the car. I had wait for my mom to come with the spare key.

I guess this was a reminder of how life likes to teach us things and throw us unexpected curve balls. I wasn't angry or upset or stressed. I just felt bad my mom had to drive from our house to the complete opposite side of town. But I realized very quickly that the people washing my car probably felt worse. Also, no one was hurt, it wasn't unsolvable, and it was perfect weather outside.

So, I took this little bump in stride today and got a little extra vitamin D.



Day 195- Happy Halloween

I'm not sure why during Halloween time EVERYTHING becomes pumpkin, but I'm okay with it. Pumpkin bread and pumpkin seeds sure are yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment