Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 200- Strength

Every now and then I like to look up inspirational quotes, poems, and stories and keep ones I find for a time when I've had a rough day. It helps me to look back on these positive words to regain that inner strength and motivation that I have on my good days. Today I found one that I though I would share because it is a reminder to try and live one day at a time.

“Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” 
― Corrie ten Boom



Day 200- Happy Halloween

I'm so bummed I won't make it to Disneyland for Halloween this year. I like this time of the year just as much, if not more, than Christmas time at Disneyland.





No comments:

Post a Comment