Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 355- Cross It Off



I've learned there is no better feeling than having a dream and accomplishing it. part of the reason my depression developed was because I didn't think I had things to look forward to anymore. I felt like I had anxiety, I was miserable, and that's how it was always going to be. Nothing would ever be fun again because my anxiety would always get in the way. I realized that in order to have things to look forward to I had to do it myself.

I started thinking about things that I wanted to do; things I wanted to accomplish. Some of them were little, and some of them were big. Eventually I realized that I had essentially been writing a bucket list. To be honest, I didn't think I would cross any of them off this past year. I crossed off a total of 36 items this past year. Each time the feeling was great. What is even better is as I cross something off, I seem to find something else to add. When one dream is realized, another one is created.

Bucket List Item
29.) Plant a vegetable garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment