Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 342- Type A All The Way

I won't go into this too much since I have mentioned it multiple types before, but I am very Type A personality. I'm super organized, I have to plan everything, I love lists, I'm fairly picky, and I'm boarder line OCD. The thing is, I like this about myself. Being clean, organized, and a planner is what has helped me to do well in both school and work.

I kind of knew this about myself even before all this happened. I never realized though how important it was in helping me feel calm. When I'm able to step back and see things in order, like my room being clean or my to do list checked off at work, I feel a sense of accomplishment and pride. It helps me to stay focused and working towards something. I guess that's what Type A is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment