Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 337- I Care

One of my best qualities and what I like best about myself is I care. I care about my family, my friends, and almost anyone I meet. I truly value my relationships. If I consider you apart of my family or a friend I will do anything I can to help when you need it. I care when people are happy, when they are sad, when they are seeking help, when they are lonely, when they are needing space, etc. I'm the type of person that always gives a few dollars to a homeless person-after I have given them food and water. I care about people. I care about myself.

I realize this could be a downfall of mine. Sometimes I feel like I care too much or that I am the only one making an effort to keep a relationship going. But I would rather know I cared and I tried, than just giving up. Even is it doesn't matter to the other person, it matters to me that I mindful for another.

Any time I have received a message or had someone open up to me about their own anxieties or sadness, it has meant so much to me. It has been the greatest gift I have received from this experience. It could be because I am a true believer in we should treat others how we want to be treated. I wanted to be cared for, so I make sure I care for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment