Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 334- Final Month

Wow!! Today starts my final month of this year long project. To be honest, it feels both like yesterday and like a life time ago. I think it feels like just yesterday because as I have mentioned previously, life just seems to go by so quick. It doesn't feel like its been almost a year already since I started this. Then again, it feels like a lifetime ago because so much has happened and I have changed so much in the last year. I'm not the same person when I started this.

When I started this process I had the goal of changing and to overcome my issues with anxiety and depression. I wanted to work on changing myself from the inside out. I wanted to change the way I think, the way I look at things, and the way I deal with things. I also wanted to learn about myself. There has definitely been some bumps in the road, but overall I have worked hard towards accomplishing my goal.

I can honestly say I am happier and healthier than I was a year ago. I have learned a lot about myself. So this month, instead of having a special way of ending my posts or trying to come up with new and exciting subjects each night, I'm going to tell you what I have learned. I will mostly tell you what I have learned about myself, but I'm sure I will talk about things I have learned about others and the world around me. This year has been a learning experience and I will share what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment