Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 348- I Can Do Anything

I learned this past year that there is nothing I can't do if I try hard enough. For example, this morning I walked my second 5k of this past year. When I started this project, I never thought that was possible. I also didn't think I would get as many page views as I have, or had as many people open up to me like they have.

Personality wise I never thought I would be able to change as much as I have in such a short amount of time. I'm still the same as I have always been in a lot of ways, but no where near who I was last year. Last year I was an emotional wreck. I was crying at the drop of a hat, I was nervous and worried all the time, I couldn't find the positive in almost anything, and I was so unhappy. Now I still cry a lot, but that is how I've always been. A sappy movie or a deserving family getting a car, I'm weeping all over the place. I also still worry, but it does not get out of control; I know how to real it back now. I still can be rather negative, but it is so much easier for me to see the positive side as well. Sometimes the positive thought comes before the negative thought! Most importantly, I can say I'm no longer unhappy. I have realized there are so many good things in life and so many things to appreciate, that it's tough not to have at least one happy moment each day.

I can't wait to see all the things I'll accomplish this next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment