Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 266- A Good Deed

Tonight I did something I had been feeling the need to do for awhile. I'm not going to talk about it too much because I don't think it is a good character trait to boast and brag when we do something good. All I will say is I went out of my way to help someone in need. There were a good amount of people around, so I hope someone did see it and got inspired to help someone else in need. I

t is the holidays and I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I have an amazing family, great friends, the best dog in the entire world, a roof over my head, a closet full of clothes, a warm bed to sleep in every night, a job, and a full belly. It is important to remember that and give back to those not as fortunate than myself.


Day 266- A Christmas Story

Nick asked me, “ Do you think if you moved back you would regret it and be even more unhappy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment