Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 254-Merry Grinchmas

Tyson got one of his Christmas gifts early tonight. I made him a Christmas bandana to wear. It's a How the Grinch Stole Christmas theme pattern, and has all the important characters on it like the Grinch, Max his dog, Cindy Lou Who, and all the other whos.

Growing up I remember every holiday time in elementary school all the older grades (4th-6th) would each get a turn borrowing the roll in television and VCR stand (remember those!?) and they would be granted an afternoon to watch the cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie. It was one of my favorite things and always meant Christmas was near.


Day 254- A Christmas Story

I was hoping that my seat on this flight was next to someone who didn’t wanted to talk as much as me so that I could spend my entire 6 hours on this flight and do nothing but think about what I was going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment