Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 244- New Month!!

Today not only starts a new month, but it starts the last month of the year. For many of us, December is the month that we celebrate and spend time with family and friends. If you are like me December also means Christmas and the start of the winter season.

Growing up every Christmas Eve my mom would read The Night Before Christmas to my brother and I. When I asked her what my challenge for December would be she expressed I should write a holiday story. So, each day this month I am going to write a holiday story.

I plan on doing it a little different though. Instead of writing 31 different stories, I'm going to write one. The challenge…. I can only write one sentence a day. I know that sounds easy, but I think trying to get an idea out with just one sentence will be hard. Especially because each day I could decide I didn't like what I wrote they day before, but I just have to go with it. I'll have to navigate my point in such a confining way. I'm up to the challenge though.


Day 244- A Christmas Story

The fact that I made it on time for this flight is a Christmas miracle in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment