Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 255- Keeping It Under Control

Over the last few months my mom has had issues and pain in her legs. Today she is pretty sore.  The good thing is I'm not freaking out about it like I would have been a year ago. A year ago I would have thought it was caused by some bigger issue. I know I would have been so worried about it that I would have hardly been able to function. I haven't done that. I know she is doing what she needs to do to help and take care of herself. By me worrying about it I have learned nothing productive will come out of it. It won't make my mom any less sore, I won't get things done that I need to, and I'll make my parents worry about me since they know I'm worrying so much. Instead I'm doing my best to stay positive,  I keep asking my mom if there is anything she needs, and anytime I start to worry I simply ask my mom how she is feeling. That's all I can do and so far it is exactly what she and I need.

Day 255- A Christmas Story

As I walked to my seat I was happy to see a man, probably my Dad’s age, already laying back looking like he was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment