Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 261- A Nice Surprise

Last week I got a message from a friend asking for the link to my blog. I thought it was because she hadn't read it in awhile and wanted to catch up. I found out today after she messaged me that she actually gave the link to another friend. She told me she was so proud of me for keeping this project going. She also told me that my blog has been really helpful for that person and that they have got a lot out of it. Of course she didn't give me any details, but now she has me wondering who is the person and what is that person's story. So if you are that person reading this now, maybe one day we will have the pleasure of meeting. For now, I'm just happy to help.


Day 261- A Christmas Story

Whatever he made me do was exactly what I needed to get through the initial take off because by the time we got to the cruise section of the flight I felt calm and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment