Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 265- Time To Recharge

Since this week my anxiety had been higher than normal lately, I thought I would take the day and recharge. I would do so by doing things today that I love and make me happy. So, I got up this morning and went to church with my mom. This afternoon I sat outside in the sun because it was so warm and beautiful outside. I gave myself a manicure and pedicure, read a magazine, and hangout with Tyson. This evening my mom and I plan on watching a Christmas movie and just relaxing. I don't know why I don't have a day more often like this. It's important to set aside time for ourselves every so often to relax and recharge.


Day 265- A Christmas Story

He made it so comfortable to talk that I even opened up to him and told him I was so unhappy lately and was contemplating moving back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment