Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 247- Brrr, It's Cold In Here

Winter time has officially arrived in Southern California. I'm sure others in much colder climates are laughing at us. It's 50 degrees here and we all think it's freezing.... including myself. In order to keep warm a few friends and I are going to our usual sushi place.

Now I don't eat sushi because the idea of raw fish freaks me out. At this place however, they also serve ramen soup. Yes, ramen like Top Ramen from a package. This kind is way better because there are different spice levels and tons of vegetables to add. So here is to hoping to warming up!


Day 247- A Christmas Story

It wasn't that I didn't want to go home for the holidays, but being the personal assistant to a big time music executive doesn't always allow for time off.   

No comments:

Post a Comment