Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 246- Hockey Fight

In my family both my Dad's side and my Mom's side are from Canada. In fact, both my parents are from there. My dad moved to California when he was about 5 years-old and my mom moved when she was 19 years-old. Even though my brothers and I were born in America we still have Canadian blood in us, which means we love hockey.

Tonight the Los Angeles Kings are playing the Anaheim Ducks. For those of you who don't know, there is a fairly large rivalry between these two teams. There is an even bigger rivalry between the fans. In my house we are split down the middle. My parents are Kings fans and my brothers and I are Ducks fans. It will be interesting and tense for all of us to watch tonight. I'm predicting a lot of trash talking, but a lot of fun.


Day246- A Christmas Story

If I had missed this flight it would have been horrible because this is the first time I have gone home for the holidays since moving out five years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment