Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 252- Computer Jacked

In my family we each have our own personal technology. My brother and I have laptops and my parents have tablets. My parents can do A LOT on their tablets, but there are still some things that are just easier on a computer. Tonight my mom needs to use my computer. In her words, "Please don't write a novel tonight so I can use your computer." So, in order to fulfill my mom's wishes, this is the end of my post. You're welcome Mom!!


Day 252- A Christmas Story

My answers will be, “Work is demanding and exhausting,” “The city is nice, but something you have to get use to,” “I barely see the two friends I have since I work so much,”  “ There are a lot of cute boys, but I don’t have anytime for them,” and “Define happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment